Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today be baby's good baby again .. at home whole day


baby sounds happy when im going to post my blog now ! baby ! my lips better le ! not as sexy as the day i meet you :(
i miss you .. alot ! 101%/100% !
i want faster school reopen ! can meet baby everyday ! EVERYDAY LEH ! baby ! you mei you hen HAPPY?! EVERYDAY MEET BABY LEH ! but my baby always late ! nevermind ! i dont mind waiting for her ! wahaha ! UNFAIR! I only cast 400 hunderd years on you ! yet you casted forever de on me ! NOT FAIR! nevermind ! 400 hunderd years is a fucking idiotic couple -.-
if want me see baby for 400 years , i dont mind leh !
hehe , baby , faster meet ! miss you untill cannot die liao .. died too much time ! i feel like sleeping again baby !
For baby's sack ! im a strongboy95 ! stronger than stronggirl96 ! :p
HuaiRen95 love you more ! more till the max !
you can't over take me de ! because the fact is i love you more ! :@
ANGRY LIAO HOR !
baby ! till now haven't smoke :(
flu ! got cig cannot smoke ! HEN XIN KU LEH ! baby , tuesday meet 6.45am at seven-eleven ! anyone want bet ? she confirm will reach around 7pm with a friend ! then go be gate dog ! as long as it's with baby , go where i also dont mine ! unless going her house ! becasue it's the green dustin around singapore
BABY , I REALLY LOVE YOU ALOT YOU KNOW ?! WHY ?!?!?! i miss you alot as well !
MUACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS