Sunday, July 3, 2011

iloveyou.





300810;1111pm - 030711;1053pm

10 months 2 days 11 hour and 7 mins .Every seconds with you , i cherish . After so many breaks , this time finally have the courage to do so . Proud of myself . Not letting relationship to knock me down .You said "i love you really" . I really wanted to say i love you too . Just dont know why i didnt . All the way wishing you to hold me back , but you didn't or its just we failed the test ba . This relationship or something to torture me? 我只好把我想说的话都放在心里,因为我才想要你开心。我知道我会辛苦也会难过但我什么都愿意,不在乎狂风暴雨不管你在那里。I will still love you as much . Th pain is just a lesson to me . Maybe not putting so much hope on a relationship . I didn't regret :) Not at all . I keep asking you to fuck off , to be frank , i dont want to . Alright . RETARD GOD , You won .. We broke up :') We failed . This isn't what you want ? Your dad,mum ? Still hope you will hold me back :) i know you won't and i know myself i won't give in . So , let's see our fate .
Bye :) you , iloveyou. ,Muacks .