Friday, August 5, 2011

No rules , no limits and anythings goes.






HOHOHOHO ! Sooooooo long bo update blog liao !
Girlfriend keep call me up and i promised her to do so :(

25 days to our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!! Don't jealous ah those who don't last long like me and my cutegirl96 ~~~

Bby , every quarrels,
breaks,
patch,
up and down, but still .. You'll still be my 1stpriority , my everything and my BELOVED LAOPO ! Likea happyboy95 !
2.15pm got N level :( Don't feel like going but cert is important !! The motive of me going is want to be a good boyfriend and good child ! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF ! OMG .
Bby happy then i'll be a SUPER HAPPYBOY95 !
Didn't expect that we would last so long sia !! I need you more than i expected :D
I love you more than you expected !
We last much more longer than we expected !
25 Days and we gonna count it down ! 1 year wanna go where !?
Singapore flyer?
At home eat with mummy ?
Watch movie ? Make Anson Tan Li Jun !?!?!?! :$
I KNOW LIAO ! GO MAKE OUR COUPLE RING !!!!Gold one hao bu hao baby ?!
Reply for baby , HAO HAO !!! :p

Tired
x.xHao liao la ! Going blackshot now !!!Bye baby TanBenDan!!!

Iloveyou :)
Aku cinta awak !